Why Orissa mining order lacks steel
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Over the past three years, mining has become a major source of revenue for the state, earning it Rs 4,517 crore last year alone. It's time Orissa treated this asset as an asset.
Debabrata is a special correspondent based in Bhubaneswar