Why Priyanka Chopra can't sing for films
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Priyanka Chopra, who impressed everyone with her hit international single, 'In My City', reportedly can't sing for her Bollywood films as her contract with the music label that has produced her single doesn't allow her to do so.
The 30-year-old actress revealed that right now she is focusing only on her upcoming album and she cannot sing for her movies until her entire album is released.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words