Why Salman Khan skipped the screening of Ship Of Theseus?
- Varun Gandhi hits back at cousin Priyanka over 'astray' remark, says she crossed 'lakshman rekha of decency'
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says 'toffee' has caught his fancy after 'balloon'
A host of Bollywood celebrities including rumoured lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra attended a special screening of Ship Of Theseus in Mumbai on Tuesday (July 16).
Celebrity couple Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao hosted a special screening of debutant director Anand Gandhi's Ship of Theseus. The film, being presented by Rao, releases this Friday.
Aamir Khan revealed he had invited actor-friend Salman Khan for the special screening but, he could not make it as his flight got delayed.
Salman was to come from Hyderabad, where he was shooting for Mental.
Other celebs who attended the screening included Rajukumar Hirani, Rani Mukerji, Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan, Ayushmann Khurrana, Ashutosh Gowarikar and others.
"Kiran had seen this film earlier and loved it. It was she who asked me to see it and when I saw I loved it too. We thought we should promote it," Aamir told reporters last night.
"I loved the film and it's a good thing that Aamir and Kiran are promoting it," Ranbir said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi