Why sex is best on Thursdays
- Kashmir crisis: Rajnath Singh dials Sonia Gandhi, Omar Abdullah; appeals for peace
- Toll rises to 25 as Kashmir continues to simmer amid curfew
- Eder wonder goal helps Portugal beat France, win Euro 2016
- Sensex rallies 464 pts, Nifty above 8,400 on Asian leads
- Odisha anti-Maoist ops: ‘When I returned, my wife was lying dead in the drain’
There is a best day for everything and Thursday is best for having sex, a new study has found.
Consumer magazine which found that Monday is best for buying a camera, while Tuesday is the cheapest day to fly, with trips from Gatwick to Alicante in Spain being an average of 35 percent cheaper than on a Friday.
Tuesday is also best for eating out as most restaurants do not get deliveries over the weekend, and having a barbecue, the Sun reported.
Wednesday is best for asking for a pay rise and going shopping as it is the least crowded day of the week in supermarkets.
According to researchers at the London School Of Economics, Thursday morning is best for having sex as natural cortisol levels, which stimulate sex hormones, are at their highest on this day.
Friday is for selling homes and getting married - traditionally weddings fall on a Saturday, but having your do one day earlier can knock down the price of the reception and ceremony by half.
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising