Why sex is best on Thursdays
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
There is a best day for everything and Thursday is best for having sex, a new study has found.
Consumer magazine which found that Monday is best for buying a camera, while Tuesday is the cheapest day to fly, with trips from Gatwick to Alicante in Spain being an average of 35 percent cheaper than on a Friday.
Tuesday is also best for eating out as most restaurants do not get deliveries over the weekend, and having a barbecue, the Sun reported.
Wednesday is best for asking for a pay rise and going shopping as it is the least crowded day of the week in supermarkets.
According to researchers at the London School Of Economics, Thursday morning is best for having sex as natural cortisol levels, which stimulate sex hormones, are at their highest on this day.
Friday is for selling homes and getting married - traditionally weddings fall on a Saturday, but having your do one day earlier can knock down the price of the reception and ceremony by half.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.