Shilpa Shetty takes a dip at Maha Kumbh
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh.
The 37-year-old new mother, who did not bring her seven-months-old Viaan, was accompanied by her parents.
"Took 3 very cold dips, brrrrrrr!! Officially, now I will attain moksh (salvation). Now back in Mumbai, can't wait to hug my son.. Long but fruitful day," she posted on Twitter today morning.
The actress, her parents and NRI business tycoon Srichand Hinduja also attended a special prayer organised at the camp of Swami Chidananda Saraswati.