Why you end up having sex with an ex!
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- Govt refuses security to IPL due to Lok Sabha polls, South Africa favourite to host 7th edition
- White House considers sanctions against Ukraine
- Satya Nadella wants Microsoft to think like a startup, get back to innovation roots
43 per cent of women admit to regularly sleeping with a former partner while searching for someone new, as they miss the physical intimacy and various other important things, a new study has revealed.
According to the study conducted by the now famous sugar daddy dating site SeekingArrangement.com, female participants reported several reasons for seeking sex with a former partner, the Huffington Post reported.
Firstly, they missed the physical intimacy. Secondly, they wanted to re-start their relationship.
Another reason for the incident happening was that "things went too far after too much to drink."
And lastly the former couple bumped into each other on a night out and "it seemed like a good idea."