Why you end up having sex with an ex!
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
43 per cent of women admit to regularly sleeping with a former partner while searching for someone new, as they miss the physical intimacy and various other important things, a new study has revealed.
According to the study conducted by the now famous sugar daddy dating site SeekingArrangement.com, female participants reported several reasons for seeking sex with a former partner, the Huffington Post reported.
Firstly, they missed the physical intimacy. Secondly, they wanted to re-start their relationship.
Another reason for the incident happening was that "things went too far after too much to drink."
And lastly the former couple bumped into each other on a night out and "it seemed like a good idea."