Why you end up having sex with an ex!
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
43 per cent of women admit to regularly sleeping with a former partner while searching for someone new, as they miss the physical intimacy and various other important things, a new study has revealed.
According to the study conducted by the now famous sugar daddy dating site SeekingArrangement.com, female participants reported several reasons for seeking sex with a former partner, the Huffington Post reported.
Firstly, they missed the physical intimacy. Secondly, they wanted to re-start their relationship.
Another reason for the incident happening was that "things went too far after too much to drink."
And lastly the former couple bumped into each other on a night out and "it seemed like a good idea."
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment