Will Aamir Khan be able to reclaim his top position from Shah Rukh Khan at Box Office?
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: If Congress comes to power again, 40, 000 farmers will benefit, says Sonia
Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express may have broken the record of Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots' as the highest grossing film, but looks like Mr Perfectionist may reclaim his position soon with Dhoom 3.
Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 is all set to hit theatres this Christmas (December 25).
Recently, Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express collected Rs 206 crore crossing 3Idiots's record of Rs 202 crore.
Aamir Khan's fans on twitter also started a trend #Dhoom3BoxOfficeHurricane on the social networking site suggesting that Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 has all that it takes to take over Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express.
Earlier there were rumours that the movie could be delayed by a week due to Aamir Khan. The actor had previously postponed the film - first it was for Reema Kagti's Talaash and then the actor got busy with his debut TV show Satyamev Jayate.
However the first motion poster of Dhoom 3 dispelled all such rumours.
The first motion poster of the film was an instant hit among the audience. The first which showed Aamir Khan, in his well chiseled body, reminiscent of his Gajhini days, observing a tense situation, looks promising.
The Dhoom series is in fact quite famous more for its charismatic anti-heros than the hero played by Abhishek Bachchan.
The film is already attracting attention as this is the first time Aamir Khan will be seen in a full fledged negative role.
Will Aamir Khan reclaim his stand at Box Office?