Will campaign in Gujarat, says Joshi
- PM Modi should sack Sushma, says Rahul; BJP claims it's a non issue
- Lalit Modi no fugitive, no blue corner notice against him, claims lawyer
- RTI reply dismisses MHA's claim over Indian citizenship granted to Pak, Afghan Hindus
- AIPMT 2015: Supreme Court cancels test, orders fresh dates
- Australia suspends import of Maggi noodles from India
Chief Minister Narendra Modi's arch rival Sanjay Joshi has said he will participate in the ongoing election campaign in Gujarat in the near future.
Joshi, whose name does not figure in the party's list of campaigners in Gujarat, told The Indian Express over the phone, "I will campaign in Gujarat but I have not decided on the date and venue."
His sympathisers here, however, are not aware of his programme.
Joshi's close friend and former MLA from Ellisbridge constituency, Bhavin Sheth, said he did not know of Joshi itinerary's yet.
State BJP's media in-charge Dr Jagdish Bhavsar said there was no campaign schedule or itinerary for Joshi at present.