Will campaign in Gujarat, says Joshi
- Telangana LIVE: Process adopted to divide Andhra Pradesh unfortunate, Cong alone can't be blamed, says Chiranjeevi
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
Chief Minister Narendra Modi's arch rival Sanjay Joshi has said he will participate in the ongoing election campaign in Gujarat in the near future.
Joshi, whose name does not figure in the party's list of campaigners in Gujarat, told The Indian Express over the phone, "I will campaign in Gujarat but I have not decided on the date and venue."
His sympathisers here, however, are not aware of his programme.
Joshi's close friend and former MLA from Ellisbridge constituency, Bhavin Sheth, said he did not know of Joshi itinerary's yet.
State BJP's media in-charge Dr Jagdish Bhavsar said there was no campaign schedule or itinerary for Joshi at present.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state