Will meet Rs 17k cr home loan disbursement target by June:NHB
Agencies : New Delhi, Sat Dec 08 2012, 15:03 hrs
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subarta Roy stays in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
"Growth may be turning in the near future and it may turn around the supply side scenario. So I think from RBI, there may be a good balance between the two while announcing any further decisions on interest rate change," Verma added.