Window for Iran talks can't stay open 'too much longer': Hillary Clinton
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The window for negotiations with Iran about its nuclear program cannot stay open for "too much longer," outgoing US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Thursday but she declined to provide a deadline.
"I don't think the window can remain open for too much longer (but) I am not going to put days, weeks or months on it," Clinton told a small group of reporters on her second-to-last day as the chief US diplomat.