Window for Iran talks can't stay open 'too much longer': Hillary Clinton
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
The window for negotiations with Iran about its nuclear program cannot stay open for "too much longer," outgoing US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Thursday but she declined to provide a deadline.
"I don't think the window can remain open for too much longer (but) I am not going to put days, weeks or months on it," Clinton told a small group of reporters on her second-to-last day as the chief US diplomat.