Winning Oscar is like having sex, says Dustin Hoffman
- What benefit did I pass on to Lalit Modi? asks Sushma after controversy
- One Rank, One Pension: Parrikar asks agitating ex-servicemen to be patient
- 29-year-old held for raping mother in Ahmedabad
- Country emerges tough if leader is strong-willed: Rajyavardhan Rathore
- Over 15,000 killed in Naxal violence since 1980: Home Ministry
Dustin Hoffman, who is already the proud owner of two Oscars, has likened winning the award to having sex.
The legendary actor, who turned his hand to directing last year with comedy drama 'Quartet', insists the novelty wouldn't wear off if he wins a third accolade during this awards season, the Telegraph reported.
He told Total Film that he would be happy if he won, adding that it's like sex.