Winning Oscar is like having sex, says Dustin Hoffman
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Dustin Hoffman, who is already the proud owner of two Oscars, has likened winning the award to having sex.
The legendary actor, who turned his hand to directing last year with comedy drama 'Quartet', insists the novelty wouldn't wear off if he wins a third accolade during this awards season, the Telegraph reported.
He told Total Film that he would be happy if he won, adding that it's like sex.