Winning Oscar is like having sex, says Dustin Hoffman
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
Dustin Hoffman, who is already the proud owner of two Oscars, has likened winning the award to having sex.
The legendary actor, who turned his hand to directing last year with comedy drama 'Quartet', insists the novelty wouldn't wear off if he wins a third accolade during this awards season, the Telegraph reported.
He told Total Film that he would be happy if he won, adding that it's like sex.