Winter break extended till January 6
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Due to cold and heavy fog in the city, the UT Education Department has decided to extend the holiday of pre nursery to class V students studying in government and aided schools till January 6. It was also decided that classes at all single shift schools for students from classes VI to XII will be held from 8.30 am to 2 pm.
Classes at all double shift schools will end at 5 pm, instead of 5.30 pm. The schools where classes began at 7.30 am will now begin at 8.00 am. The change in timings will continue till January 6. Department officials also stated that morning assemblies will not be held from January 2 to 15.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'