Winter break extended till January 6
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga draws first blood for MI, castles Gambhir
Due to cold and heavy fog in the city, the UT Education Department has decided to extend the holiday of pre nursery to class V students studying in government and aided schools till January 6. It was also decided that classes at all single shift schools for students from classes VI to XII will be held from 8.30 am to 2 pm.
Classes at all double shift schools will end at 5 pm, instead of 5.30 pm. The schools where classes began at 7.30 am will now begin at 8.00 am. The change in timings will continue till January 6. Department officials also stated that morning assemblies will not be held from January 2 to 15.