Wipro wins award in UK for best offshoring project
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Wipro Technologies today said it has won the 'Offshoring Project of the Year' award at the 2012 National Outsourcing Association (NOA) Awards in the UK.
Now in its ninth year, the annual NOA Awards recognise best practices in outsourcing projects, the city-headquartered company said in a release.
Wipro has been recognised for its transformational service excellence initiatives at BT aimed at achieving BT's service objectives of 'Right First Time' and 'Reduced Cycle Time', it added.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer