Wish you get minimum info on police this year: Top cop to media
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Mediapersons got to see the fun side of Police Commissioner Nirmal Singh Dhillon on Wednesday, who was at his wittiest best, cracking joke after joke. "The first day of a new year must start on a happy note and you all must laugh a lot to keep healthy and happy the rest of the year," Dhillon said, his sense of humour on full display.
As he made mediapersons laugh, he even invited them to share their hidden talents apart from just reporting news. And in a lighter vein, Dhillon said, "I wish that you all get minimum information about the police department this entire year."
When someone suggested that he could do a perfect job as co-host with Navjot Sidhu on a popular comedy show, Dhillon said, "I don't want to be a sailor in two boats. I want to be perfect here only."
Later, talking about his working style, he said, "I welcome healthy criticism as no one can deliver 100 per cent. But one must always walk towards perfection so as to achieve the maximum."
Dhillon said Ludhiana hold a special place for him as he started his career from here as an advocate that he will continue to do good for the city.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express