With Gujarat Assembly polls on head, Congress announces Rahul Gandhi to lead 2014 Parliamentary poll campaign. Comment
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
With the Gujarat Assembly polls voting d-day around the corner, the Congress party has chosen to announce its prime-minister-in-waiting, Gandhi dynasty scion Rahul will be the face of the party in the General elections 2014.
What does that signify?
Does it mean that the Sonia Gandhi-led party has thrown in the towel in its fight against Narendra Modi?
Does it mean, Congress is challenging Modi to a national-level fight at the hustings?
Will this step go down well with the supporters of the Congress party?
Will it mean good news for the BJP workers and of course, Narendra Modi?
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today