Sex not on menu, but 'wives for hire' offer massage services at home
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- With Anna men in âwar roomâ, AAP-like ideas on table, Mamata dreams national
- Kejriwal kicks off campaign taking on Ambani, media, says all bought
- Konan Poshpora: Probe official speaks up, says was threatened
- Worried RSS plans inductions in BJP to âreformâ partyâs image
Some women in Malaysia are offering men massage services at home, while their husband takes care of their children according to a reported.
According to Metro Ahad, which reported about the service under the heading 'Wives for hire,' when a customer comes at the house, the husband and children of the woman would stay in another room or in the kitchen until the job is done.
It is understood that there is a mutual agreement between the wife and her husband that sex would not be on the menu, the Star Online reported.
But it is learned that some customers would not take no for an answer and desperate housewives, more often than not, would oblige.
Two women, Suraya, 40, and Maya, 29, interviewed by the paper revealed they earned an average RM70 per massage session, "which helps to make ends meet".
Some generous men even give them as much as RM120.
Suraya told a reporter her husband takes care of the children while she's at work.
- 4 more bodies found on Arunachal border, curfew in Assam town
- ‘Polls have come in the way of new norms for tech institutes’
- Food security Act also covers foreign nationals, refugees, says Law Ministry
- Lokayukta meets Bhardwaj over Bill
- Days before school admissions start, HC order on RTE creates confusion
- NGO seeks funds to train HIV+ patients