Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose due to give birth on February 24
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Model Amber Rose says she and rapper fiance are going to welcome their first child together in two weeks.
Rose, 29, has revealed the baby's due date on the red carpet of 2013 Grammy Awards, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I'm due on the 24th m but you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left. In some cases, babies can even come two weeks early. If he comes today, he's gonna be a little show-off!," she said.
Wearing a skin-tight black gown while attending the awards, she said that it was not easy to dress up for the occasion.
"Well, I tried on a million dresses and I'm all belly. This is Donna Karan. I put it on and it fit like a glove. Tom Ford heels. I'm gonna be barefooted once I sit down," she added.