Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose due to give birth on February 24
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Model Amber Rose says she and rapper fiance are going to welcome their first child together in two weeks.
Rose, 29, has revealed the baby's due date on the red carpet of 2013 Grammy Awards, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I'm due on the 24th m but you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left. In some cases, babies can even come two weeks early. If he comes today, he's gonna be a little show-off!," she said.
Wearing a skin-tight black gown while attending the awards, she said that it was not easy to dress up for the occasion.
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU
- Why the proposal to build a new Parliament building is a bit jolting
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?