Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose due to give birth on February 24
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
- US stocks plunge in early trade; Dow Jones falls more than 1,000 points
- Black Monday: Sensex crashes 1,624 pts; Rs 7-lakh cr wiped out
- OROP row escalates, ex-serviceman on fast-unto-death shifted to hospital
- UN court to India: Suspend all trials against Italian marines
Model Amber Rose says she and rapper fiance are going to welcome their first child together in two weeks.
Rose, 29, has revealed the baby's due date on the red carpet of 2013 Grammy Awards, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I'm due on the 24th m but you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left. In some cases, babies can even come two weeks early. If he comes today, he's gonna be a little show-off!," she said.
Wearing a skin-tight black gown while attending the awards, she said that it was not easy to dress up for the occasion.