Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose due to give birth on February 24
- LIVE: BJP will draw a blank in Kerala, people angry over Somalia comparison, says Chandy
- Mystery BVI firm under scan for Aircel Maxis and Panama probe
- Bihar journalist’s murder: Wife points to detained RJD man ‘with clout’
- Wholesale inflation turns positive after 17 months; 0.34% in April
- Malegaon blasts: NIA says ‘military grade RDX’, but quiet on source
Model Amber Rose says she and rapper fiance are going to welcome their first child together in two weeks.
Rose, 29, has revealed the baby's due date on the red carpet of 2013 Grammy Awards, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I'm due on the 24th m but you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left. In some cases, babies can even come two weeks early. If he comes today, he's gonna be a little show-off!," she said.
Wearing a skin-tight black gown while attending the awards, she said that it was not easy to dress up for the occasion.
- Modi government has rightly given the highest priority to reviving agriculture
- Should the citizen say ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’, or not, is not the question
- In the post-Paris climate negotiations, India must first ratify the Paris agreement
- America’s leaders have drawn attention to a deep paradox of Japan’s nuclear story
- Socialists need to regroup to fight authoritarianism and communalism
- No proof required: End of the road for Congress?