Woman alleges gang-rape by husband, in-laws
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
A woman has alleged she was gang-raped in a running car by her husband, two in-laws and an unknown person, who later abandoned her near Hindon river.
The victim said the four accused raped and beat her in a car with tinted glasses, and later abandoned her near the Hindon river in Bhopura area on the Delhi border, police said.
The accused include victim's husband Sandeep, his brother, brother-in-law and one unknown person.
The woman, who has been sent to the hospital for medical examination, told police that recently, she had an argument with Sandeep over an amount which she had given to him.
On the morning of April 23, she had gone to Mohan Nagar Chowk after being called by Sandeep on the pretext of returning the money.
Upon reaching, Sandeep asked her to get into the car, after which he and three other accused committed rape on her, she alleged in her complaint.