Woman booked for forging marksheet
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
Ukai police in Surat district booked a 28-year-old woman Saturday for allegedly forging marksheet of her diploma certificate in bid to get a job with the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited. The alleged forgery was unearthed by a Surat-based RTI activist Ajay Jangid.