Woman booked for forging marksheet
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Ukai police in Surat district booked a 28-year-old woman Saturday for allegedly forging marksheet of her diploma certificate in bid to get a job with the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited. The alleged forgery was unearthed by a Surat-based RTI activist Ajay Jangid.