Woman booked for forging marksheet
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Ukai police in Surat district booked a 28-year-old woman Saturday for allegedly forging marksheet of her diploma certificate in bid to get a job with the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited. The alleged forgery was unearthed by a Surat-based RTI activist Ajay Jangid.