Woman cashier of pvt school held for fraud
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
A woman cashier of a private school in Jalandhar was arrested for committing a fraud to the tune of Rs 13 lakh. The authorities of Lawrence International School reportedly made the complaint against Anita Sharma. Police sources said Sharma would take fees from parents and give them the original receipt, but tamper with the carbon copy mentioning a lower amount and pocketing the difference.