Woman cashier of pvt school held for fraud
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
A woman cashier of a private school in Jalandhar was arrested for committing a fraud to the tune of Rs 13 lakh. The authorities of Lawrence International School reportedly made the complaint against Anita Sharma. Police sources said Sharma would take fees from parents and give them the original receipt, but tamper with the carbon copy mentioning a lower amount and pocketing the difference.