Woman, daughter ‘kill’ Mumbai stockbroker, sent to judicial custody
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Amita's husband and son were not about the affair. Six months ago, Dhwani made Shah sign a document conferring her the power of attorney for his Rs 17-crore land in Kandivli near Navi Mumbai.
Anand SSP Rajendra Asari said, "Dhwani has confessed that after she made up her mind to kill Shah, she drew inspiration from crime serials to execute the murder with help of her mother. Before December 12, she had made several bids on Shah's life but had faltered at the last minute."