Woman dies in car accident caused by frog
- 'Design in India' as essential as 'Make in India': PM Narendra Modi
- No deal over GST Bill and removal of Raje, Swaraj: Congress
- Lalit Modi offered directorship to Swaraj's husband, withdrew it later: Indofil
- Greece offers conditional okay to bailout, Germany sceptical
- UK Food Standards Agency finds made-in-India Maggi safe to eat
A 39-year-old Malaysian woman died in a freak accident when her car crashed after she panicked over a frog which found its way into her vehicle.
Moey Yin, a teacher, was driving home from school when she noticed a frog in her car on Friday, police said.
She panicked and lost control of the vehicle, which rammed into a tree near the pond.
Moey died on the spot while her son, aged 8, and daughter, 9, sustained serious injuries.
The son suffered a broken leg while the daughter was still unconscious and had been warded at the hospital's Intensive Care Unit.
The incident is being investigated