Woman dies in car accident caused by frog
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
A 39-year-old Malaysian woman died in a freak accident when her car crashed after she panicked over a frog which found its way into her vehicle.
Moey Yin, a teacher, was driving home from school when she noticed a frog in her car on Friday, police said.
She panicked and lost control of the vehicle, which rammed into a tree near the pond.
Moey died on the spot while her son, aged 8, and daughter, 9, sustained serious injuries.
The son suffered a broken leg while the daughter was still unconscious and had been warded at the hospital's Intensive Care Unit.
The incident is being investigated