Woman dies in car accident caused by frog
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 39-year-old Malaysian woman died in a freak accident when her car crashed after she panicked over a frog which found its way into her vehicle.
Moey Yin, a teacher, was driving home from school when she noticed a frog in her car on Friday, police said.
She panicked and lost control of the vehicle, which rammed into a tree near the pond.
Moey died on the spot while her son, aged 8, and daughter, 9, sustained serious injuries.
The son suffered a broken leg while the daughter was still unconscious and had been warded at the hospital's Intensive Care Unit.
The incident is being investigated