Woman dies of H1N1 after delivery
- Record Hindu swing in Assam, Cong in decline, states rising
- CBSE Class 12 result declared, Delhi girl tops board
- CBSE results: 83.05 per cent students passed, 2.38 per cent higher than 2015
- Coming to avenge Babri, Kashmir, Gujarat, Muzaffarnagar: ISIS video
- Asked about Trump, Tim Cook says diversity our basic value
A 28-year-old woman of Shivneri Nagar, Kondhwa Khurd, died of swine flu (H1N1 virus) on Monday after she delivered a baby. This is the 33rd H1N1 death since April.
Dr S T Pardeshi, acting chief medical officer, Pune Municipal Corporation, said the woman had symptoms such as dry cough and mild fever since October 31 and went into labour at Kaya Clinic and Nursing Home on November 2. She gave birth to a girl.
However, the woman's condition worsened. She was referred to Bharati Hospital and admitted to the ICU.
- Assembly polls prove voter is focused on development, not dynasty or caste math
- Comrade Sitaram Yechury’s historic blunder
- A weakened opposition is unlikely to force Mamata to improve governance
- Divided opposition and the perception against DMK helped Amma win Tamil Nadu
- Alys Faiz: A Life Of Poetry & Adventure
- Now, BJP will be on test for its nation-building capacity