Woman falls 60 feet into rocks while texting
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal holds roadshow in Varanasi before filing nomination
- Bhavnagar model: Muslim buys house, canât move in
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
A woman in Alaska fell 60 feet into rocks while she was texting and reportedly preparing to throw a cigarette butt over the cliff edge.
A woman in Alaska fell 60 feet into rocks while she was texting.
Maria Pestrikoff was sending a message on her phone when she tumbled just as she was reportedly preparing to throw a cigarette butt over the cliff edge, The Kodiak Daily Mirror reports.
Fortunately for Maria her friend Anthony Burke heard her screams and was able to call the emergency services, and firefighters rushed to accident scene.
He wrote in the newspaper: "Lesson learned -- don't leave the gate open, don't text message and smoke cigarettes on a slippery bluff with a long drop to the rocks."
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act