Woman gangraped by seven in Matunga
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped late on Friday night by a group of seven men in Matunga. Police said two of the accused, Anup and Siddhu, were known to the victim. Police said the victim lives with her husband in a hut near the railway tracks between Matunga and Dadar railway stations.
"The victim said five men barged into her house while she was sleeping and claimed to be friends of Anup and Siddhu. Three men dragged her husband outside, while two raped her. Later, the three men forced themselves on her. Afterwards, Anup and Siddhu, too, raped her," said an officer.