Woman gangraped by seven in Matunga
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped late on Friday night by a group of seven men in Matunga. Police said two of the accused, Anup and Siddhu, were known to the victim. Police said the victim lives with her husband in a hut near the railway tracks between Matunga and Dadar railway stations.
"The victim said five men barged into her house while she was sleeping and claimed to be friends of Anup and Siddhu. Three men dragged her husband outside, while two raped her. Later, the three men forced themselves on her. Afterwards, Anup and Siddhu, too, raped her," said an officer.