Woman gangraped by seven in Matunga
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped late on Friday night by a group of seven men in Matunga. Police said two of the accused, Anup and Siddhu, were known to the victim. Police said the victim lives with her husband in a hut near the railway tracks between Matunga and Dadar railway stations.
"The victim said five men barged into her house while she was sleeping and claimed to be friends of Anup and Siddhu. Three men dragged her husband outside, while two raped her. Later, the three men forced themselves on her. Afterwards, Anup and Siddhu, too, raped her," said an officer.