Woman gets 11,721,000,000,000,000 bill
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
A French woman nearly had a 'cardiac arrest' when she received a bill for €11,721,000,000,000,000, but she managed to convince the company they had made a mistake.
Solenne San Jose from Bordeaux nearly was shocked when she saw how much money she owed when she went to close her account at Bouygues Telecom.
She told French newspaper Sud Ouest: "I almost had a cardiac arrest. There were so many zeroes, I couldn't even work out how much it was."
Fortunately, she convinced the company they had made a mistake and when the organisation reviewed the situation they realised it was a printing error, and Solenne was then given her corrected bill of €117.21.