Woman home guard molested in a Delhi bus
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Yuvraj, Kohli power RCB to thumping win
A woman home guard was allegedly molested in a DTC bus in east Delhi today, police said.
The incident took place in Madhu Vihar area.
Passengers came up to the woman's rescue and beat up accused Ranjit, who suffered fracture in his legs.
He was later handed over to police.
The 25-year-old woman, who was in her uniform, had boarded the bus from Anand Vihar.