Woman home guard molested in a Delhi bus
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
A woman home guard was allegedly molested in a DTC bus in east Delhi today, police said.
The incident took place in Madhu Vihar area.
Passengers came up to the woman's rescue and beat up accused Ranjit, who suffered fracture in his legs.
He was later handed over to police.
The 25-year-old woman, who was in her uniform, had boarded the bus from Anand Vihar.