Woman home guard molested in a Delhi bus
- Moga molestation case: Family refuses to cremate victim, seeks cancellation of bus firm's permit
- Ramdev rebuts Opposition, says his medicine doesn't promise male child
- Economic policy 'directionless', minorities anxious: Shourie on Modi government
- Six Baltimore officers face murder charges in black man shooting
- 'All of a sudden, I saw light': Nepal earthquake survivor recounts rescue
A woman home guard was allegedly molested in a DTC bus in east Delhi today, police said.
The incident took place in Madhu Vihar area.
Passengers came up to the woman's rescue and beat up accused Ranjit, who suffered fracture in his legs.
He was later handed over to police.
The 25-year-old woman, who was in her uniform, had boarded the bus from Anand Vihar.