Woman robbed in jewellery shop
- PM Narendra Modi calls meeting to review 'Most Favoured Nation' status to Pakistan
- BK Bansal, senior bureaucrat, commits suicide along with son at his Delhi residence
- US presidential debate: Trump, Hillary Clinton deny their own words
- Nine out of ten people in world breathing polluted air: WHO
- Behind the voices at Maratha rallies, an anti-Dalit tone
A Sector 44 jeweller on Friday reported that a woman's wallet and some valuables from her purse were stolen from the shop while she was inside the shop.
The owner said, "Two young girls of the age of about 25 came inside the shop and started looking around. After a while they just left. The lady who had been standing near them later realized that her wallet and some valuables were missing from her purse".
The wallet had Rs 4000 in cash. The police has examined the CCTV camera footage and have registered an FIR.
2 booked for assaulting bus conductor
The UT police on Friday booked two men for assaulting and threatening a CTU bus conductor while on government duty.
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump
- As Russia draws closer to Pakistan and China, India must stop taking it for granted
- A year after, the new constitution is owned only by the political elite
- India urgently wants sporting greatness — but its desire is fraught with dangers
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility