Woman smuggler arrested with 110 gram smack
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Police arrested a woman smack smuggler along with her accomplice here on Thursday. Inquiries revealed that her entire family was into smack smuggling.
Birju ki beti alias Kiran Bala alias Manna and her accomplice Rajvir alias Sunny were held with 110 gram smack and Rs 30,000.
ADCP Nilambari Jagdale said the entire family of Kiran was into smack smuggling and her father Birju was already in jail. Birju's son Mohan Lal, other daughter Suman, son-in laws — Rajinder Billi and another son-in-law — were in jail facing charges of smack smuggling.
Sources said Kiran used to take smack when she was 9 because of free availability of the drug at home and so was the case of her minor daughter. The ADCP said they had got information that after the arrest of all the family members, Kiran was in charge of this smuggling business along with Rajvir. So the CIA staff continued their search operations and finally arrested her along with Rajvir. The police would now investigate the details such as from where the smack was coming and how much profit they were earning.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance