For want of spiced-up '50 Shades of Grey' sex, woman divorces hubby
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Manmohan Singh didnât put wifeâs name in Rajya Sabha affidavit, says BJP
A businesswoman is divorcing her husband after he refused to play along with the sexually explicit themes in the erotic novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey.
The wife, a 41-year-old banker, bought the bestseller almost as soon as it was published last year, and decided to use it to pep up the couple's dull sex life.
But when her husband failed to comply with the book's scenes, which include bondage and S 'n' M, she filed for divorce.
In the case, filed in the High Court this year, the wife refers to the book in her grounds for divorce, which blames the breakdown of the marriage on the husband''s lack of sexual adventure, the Daily Mail reported.
The wife is arguing that her husband's ''boring attitude'' to sex is evidence of ''unreasonable behaviour'', one of the five grounds for divorce under English law.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit