Woman techie at IBM Archana Basar commits suicide, jumps to death from seventh floor
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
A 30-year-old woman employee working with an IT company here today committed suicide by jumping off the seventh floor of the office building, police said.
The woman, identified as Archana Basar, reported for duty as usual and thereafter went to the top floor and took the extreme step.
The deceased was working with IBM company for about four years and was a mother of two children.
Police said they did not recover any suicide note in the case and were investigating the reason behind the victim's act.
Archana, who was taken to a nearby hospital, was declared dead on admission.
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims