Woman techie at IBM Archana Basar commits suicide, jumps to death from seventh floor
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
A 30-year-old woman employee working with an IT company here today committed suicide by jumping off the seventh floor of the office building, police said.
The woman, identified as Archana Basar, reported for duty as usual and thereafter went to the top floor and took the extreme step.
The deceased was working with IBM company for about four years and was a mother of two children.
Police said they did not recover any suicide note in the case and were investigating the reason behind the victim's act.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment