Woman techie at IBM Archana Basar commits suicide, jumps to death from seventh floor
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 30-year-old woman employee working with an IT company here today committed suicide by jumping off the seventh floor of the office building, police said.
The woman, identified as Archana Basar, reported for duty as usual and thereafter went to the top floor and took the extreme step.
The deceased was working with IBM company for about four years and was a mother of two children.
Police said they did not recover any suicide note in the case and were investigating the reason behind the victim's act.
Archana, who was taken to a nearby hospital, was declared dead on admission.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express