Woman techie at IBM Archana Basar commits suicide, jumps to death from seventh floor
- Modi in UAE: PM visits Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque; to discuss terror, trade with top leaders
- UAE takes a 'landmark' decision, allots land for buliding first temple in Abu Dhabi
- Indonesian plane carrying 54 people found crashed in Papua: Official
- Ceasefire violations: India summons Pakistan envoy, lodges protest
- Pakistan's Punjab Home Minister assassinated in suicide attack
A 30-year-old woman employee working with an IT company here today committed suicide by jumping off the seventh floor of the office building, police said.
The woman, identified as Archana Basar, reported for duty as usual and thereafter went to the top floor and took the extreme step.
The deceased was working with IBM company for about four years and was a mother of two children.
Police said they did not recover any suicide note in the case and were investigating the reason behind the victim's act.