Woman techie at IBM Archana Basar commits suicide, jumps to death from seventh floor
- Vijay Rupani sworn in as the Chief Minister of Gujarat
- PM speaks: Gau rakshaks anti-social, so angry to see shops in cow’s name
- Punjab: RSS leader shot at in Jalandhar, condition critical
- Bhiwandi: Several feared trapped under debris after building collapse
- Kashmir unrest: Separatists make it personal, name police officers
A 30-year-old woman employee working with an IT company here today committed suicide by jumping off the seventh floor of the office building, police said.
The woman, identified as Archana Basar, reported for duty as usual and thereafter went to the top floor and took the extreme step.
The deceased was working with IBM company for about four years and was a mother of two children.
Police said they did not recover any suicide note in the case and were investigating the reason behind the victim's act.
- Across the aisle: Good sense triumphs, danger lurks
- It's time PM should snap out of his cocoon of silence and take back his mandate
- Is it safe to assume GST will reinvigorate growth trajectory of Modi govt?
- Inside Track: CBI dis(armed)
- Institutionalisation of GST regime has more than a touch of romance
- SC's Arunachal judgement could give leeway to unprincipled politicians