Woman techie at IBM Archana Basar commits suicide, jumps to death from seventh floor
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
A 30-year-old woman employee working with an IT company here today committed suicide by jumping off the seventh floor of the office building, police said.
The woman, identified as Archana Basar, reported for duty as usual and thereafter went to the top floor and took the extreme step.
The deceased was working with IBM company for about four years and was a mother of two children.
Police said they did not recover any suicide note in the case and were investigating the reason behind the victim's act.
Archana, who was taken to a nearby hospital, was declared dead on admission.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign