Woman who invited high profile guests at rave party identified
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
City police today claimed to have identified a woman suspected to have invited high profile guests and IPL players at the rave party busted on Sunday night at a suburban Juhu hotel.
"The lady who had invited guests has been identified and will soon be called for questioning," said a senior police officer of Juhu police station.
However, he did not reveal the name of the woman.
Meanwhile, the two Disc Jockeys were grilled for the third consecutive day and their statements recorded.
The Disc Jockeys of Desinger Hippies, Romeo and Deepesh Sharma, both brothers, were again grilled today for the third day in succession after which the police recorded their statements.
The duo told police that they have a huge fan following and that the patrons came in large numbers at the parties in which they played music. Police are verifying the antecedents of the DJs.
Their music intruments have also been seized because the hotel management had not obtained permission to hold the party at the hotel.
Among the guests were a late film producer's relative and son of a former cricketer, police sources said.
Police today recorded statements of ten guests and initiated procedures to suspend the hotel's licence because the hotel had not obtained permission from the authorities to hold the party.
Earlier too, the hotel had organised some parties wihout permission, police sources said.