Woman's body found dumped in sack in Indore
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
A woman was allegedly murdered by some unidentified persons who later stuffed the body in a sack and dumped it in Heera Nagar area of the city, police said on Tuesday.
The sack containing the body of the woman, around 25 years of age, was found in the morning by some people, following which they informed the police.
The body, which is yet to be identified, bore injury marks on the neck, suggesting that she might have been strangulated with a rope.
The body has been sent for post-mortem, police said, adding that after getting the autopsy report they would b able to ascertain whether she was sexually assaulted before being killed.