Woman's body found dumped in sack in Indore
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
A woman was allegedly murdered by some unidentified persons who later stuffed the body in a sack and dumped it in Heera Nagar area of the city, police said on Tuesday.
The sack containing the body of the woman, around 25 years of age, was found in the morning by some people, following which they informed the police.
The body, which is yet to be identified, bore injury marks on the neck, suggesting that she might have been strangulated with a rope.
The body has been sent for post-mortem, police said, adding that after getting the autopsy report they would b able to ascertain whether she was sexually assaulted before being killed.