Woman's body found dumped in sack in Indore
- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
A woman was allegedly murdered by some unidentified persons who later stuffed the body in a sack and dumped it in Heera Nagar area of the city, police said on Tuesday.
The sack containing the body of the woman, around 25 years of age, was found in the morning by some people, following which they informed the police.
The body, which is yet to be identified, bore injury marks on the neck, suggesting that she might have been strangulated with a rope.
The body has been sent for post-mortem, police said, adding that after getting the autopsy report they would b able to ascertain whether she was sexually assaulted before being killed.