Women boost confidence by wearing red to work
- Start Up India: Budget 2016 will see friendly tax regime, says Jaitley
- Burkina Faso Attack: At least 20 dead in siege at hotel, al Qaeda claims responsibility
- Jaitley never spoke to me about GST bill, invited me for daughter's wedding: Rahul Gandhi
- Beef search on train: I thought we were alive, why file a complaint and invite harassment, says victim
- India, Pakistan Foreign Secy talks likely in January
Two out of five women believe that wearing something red increase professional confidence, while 29 percent wished they had the courage to wear the colour more often, a survey suggests.
Results of the poll of 1000 women by the British Heart Foundation were supported by psychology specialist Gayle Brewer from the University of Central Lancashire.
"The clothes and colours we wear have a real impact on the way we feel. The colour red is associated with confidence and power," Dr Brewer told the Daily Telegraph.
"It seems women are donning their best red dresses and suits in order to make their mark at work," she said.