Women dread 'weighing themselves in Jan more than getting dumped'
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
The thought of stepping on the scales after the Christmas splurge is feared more by women than being dumped by their partner, new research has revealed.
The research, conducted by Onken, found that almost a third of women claimed that weighing themselves was their greatest fear in January, whereas only 12 percent dreaded a relationship break-up, the Daily Mail reported.
Their dislike to a weigh-in post Christmas left most women postponing the first step on the scales until 8th January, a whole two weeks after the festival, with a fifth not daring to step on the scales until then.