Women enjoy best sex at age of 28
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
A new survey has found that women have the best sex of their lives when they are aged 28, but men don't reach their peak until they are 33.
The study also found that most women have sex at 25 and lose their virginity at aged 17.
Men, who on average lose their virginity at 18, are most active when they are 29, a ,media report said.
Asked when they had their best sex, 40 per cent of 1,281 people aged 28 polled said now. And those in their 50s and 60s said they had their best sex aged 46.
The results contradict research, which says men reach their sexual peak at 18 and women at 30.
The survey by an online sex toy retailer also highlighted a shift towards losing virginity earlier.
It found the average age of virginity loss was 17 for those in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s, but those in their 60s waited until they were 18.
Relationships expert Tracey Cox, 51, who has her own range of sex toys with Lovehoney, said this finding destroys the myth that it takes women longer to master their sexual responses.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?