Women enjoy best sex at age of 28
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi to face Arvind Kejriwal in Varanasi and Madhusudan Mistry in Vadodara
- Sealed envelope contains 'serious allegations', Srinivasan must step down for fair probe, says SC
- After eggs, ink thrown at Arvind Kejriwal in Varansi
- Rajnath Singh counters Sushma Swaraj, says decision on Jaswant Singh taken by CEC
- IM Indian commander Tehseen Akhtar arrested, India calls it a 'huge success against terror'
A new survey has found that women have the best sex of their lives when they are aged 28, but men don't reach their peak until they are 33.
The study also found that most women have sex at 25 and lose their virginity at aged 17.
Men, who on average lose their virginity at 18, are most active when they are 29, a ,media report said.
Asked when they had their best sex, 40 per cent of 1,281 people aged 28 polled said now. And those in their 50s and 60s said they had their best sex aged 46.
The results contradict research, which says men reach their sexual peak at 18 and women at 30.
The survey by an online sex toy retailer also highlighted a shift towards losing virginity earlier.
It found the average age of virginity loss was 17 for those in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s, but those in their 60s waited until they were 18.
Relationships expert Tracey Cox, 51, who has her own range of sex toys with Lovehoney, said this finding destroys the myth that it takes women longer to master their sexual responses.
Despite the female sexual system being far more complex than a man, women are discovering what works and doesn't faster than men.
- Indian Mujahideen operative’s trainer suspected to be same man named by Headley
- Cong won’t contest Mainpuri, Kannauj
- ‘It seems like a re-birth, I never expected to see my family again’
- Dev’s rape analogy draws widespread criticism
- Nigerian murdered by compatriot in Kondhwa society
- Pune’s TDR king lists assets worth mere Rs 4.5 crore, has no vehicle