Women give up diets after five weeks, two days and 43 mins
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
In fact, weight loss is most likely to be derailed by dieters themselves, partners and female friends.
The top five cravings which people find hardest to resist during a diet are chocolate (48 per cent), crisps (31 per cent), cheese (26 per cent), bread (26 per cent) and wine (23 per cent).