Women helpline in Bhopal getting calls from men too
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
A helpline for women on phone number 1090 in Bhopal is also getting calls from men who are threatened by their wives.
The helpline number has been working for 38 days and interestingly, it has till now received calls from about 12 men who complained about bad behaviour of their wives.
Most of them said their wives had a penchant for getting into fights, using offensive words and becoming angry at the slightest provocation.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress