Women helpline in Bhopal getting calls from men too
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A helpline for women on phone number 1090 in Bhopal is also getting calls from men who are threatened by their wives.
The helpline number has been working for 38 days and interestingly, it has till now received calls from about 12 men who complained about bad behaviour of their wives.
Most of them said their wives had a penchant for getting into fights, using offensive words and becoming angry at the slightest provocation.
However, the helpline staff has been telling the males that the number is set up only for women and directing them to contact their local police stations.