Women in Hollywood are special: Max George
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
The Wanted' singer Max George says he wants his next girlfriend to be from Hollywood as he thinks women there are special.
The 24-year-old, who has most recently been romantically linked with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, also can't wait to start work on the group's new US-based reality TV show 'The Wanted Life', reported Contactmusic.
"My ideal type of woman is just anyone from Hollywood. I'm just not that picky when it comes to Hollywood girls because there is something that special about them. I don't know whether it's the teeth or what.
"We're moving to Hollywood into a big house for a certain period of time to film a fly-on-the-wall series. I feel so sorry for the neighbours, so apologies now," he said.
However, George said he and his bandmate Jay McGuiness plan to make the most of their single status.
"Me and Jay will probably be doing a lot of staying elsewhere, I guess."