Women in Hollywood are special: Max George
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The Wanted' singer Max George says he wants his next girlfriend to be from Hollywood as he thinks women there are special.
The 24-year-old, who has most recently been romantically linked with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, also can't wait to start work on the group's new US-based reality TV show 'The Wanted Life', reported Contactmusic.
"My ideal type of woman is just anyone from Hollywood. I'm just not that picky when it comes to Hollywood girls because there is something that special about them. I don't know whether it's the teeth or what.
"We're moving to Hollywood into a big house for a certain period of time to film a fly-on-the-wall series. I feel so sorry for the neighbours, so apologies now," he said.
However, George said he and his bandmate Jay McGuiness plan to make the most of their single status.
"Me and Jay will probably be doing a lot of staying elsewhere, I guess."