Women in Hollywood are special: Max George
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
The Wanted' singer Max George says he wants his next girlfriend to be from Hollywood as he thinks women there are special.
The 24-year-old, who has most recently been romantically linked with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, also can't wait to start work on the group's new US-based reality TV show 'The Wanted Life', reported Contactmusic.
"My ideal type of woman is just anyone from Hollywood. I'm just not that picky when it comes to Hollywood girls because there is something that special about them. I don't know whether it's the teeth or what.
"We're moving to Hollywood into a big house for a certain period of time to film a fly-on-the-wall series. I feel so sorry for the neighbours, so apologies now," he said.
However, George said he and his bandmate Jay McGuiness plan to make the most of their single status.
"Me and Jay will probably be doing a lot of staying elsewhere, I guess."