Women in Hollywood are special: Max George
- Missing Malaysian jetliner: Plane's disappearance deliberate, says Malaysian PM
- Eyes on UP prize, Narendra Modi set for Varanasi
- Arrest warrant issued against Devyani Khobragade in US visa fraud case
- Unfazed, Arvind Kejriwal fires yet another salvo at media
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
The Wanted' singer Max George says he wants his next girlfriend to be from Hollywood as he thinks women there are special.
The 24-year-old, who has most recently been romantically linked with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, also can't wait to start work on the group's new US-based reality TV show 'The Wanted Life', reported Contactmusic.
"My ideal type of woman is just anyone from Hollywood. I'm just not that picky when it comes to Hollywood girls because there is something that special about them. I don't know whether it's the teeth or what.
"We're moving to Hollywood into a big house for a certain period of time to film a fly-on-the-wall series. I feel so sorry for the neighbours, so apologies now," he said.
However, George said he and his bandmate Jay McGuiness plan to make the most of their single status.
"Me and Jay will probably be doing a lot of staying elsewhere, I guess."
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy