Women need fashion to feel good: Giorgio Armani
- Maharashtra arrests shed light on IS methods of hiring via social media
- On board S6 of Sabarmati Express, 15 years later from poll-bound state
- Kargil martyr's daughter: Will not be cowed down by rape threats, ready to take bullet for country
- SIMI mastermind Safdar Nagori, 10 others awarded life imprisonment by Indore court
- Kiren Rijiju on daughter of Kargil martyr: Who is polluting this girl's mind?
Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani says women like to wear stylish clothes because it makes them feel better about themselves.
The 78-year old menswear designer admits females no longer have to wear powerful-looking clothes to earn respect but still like to dress stylishly to boost their everyday confidence, reported Contactmusic.
"[Women] have edged out their standing in the world. Today, they don't have to wear a suit jacket to prove their authority. But still women need fashion to boost their feeling, to lift them into a higher sphere." said Armani.
After a hugely successful fashion career, Armani admits he's very lonely in his personal life because he gave up everything for his work.
- Fifteen years after the 2002 riots, pain rankles
- Raja Mandala: Fruits of patience
- Kenneth Arrow: The transcendental economist
- Eliminate the terrorist but talk to all other anti-state actors in Kashmir
- The ABVP aggression at Ramjas can only be explained as a lesson
- Indian farmers are facing multiple crises