Women need fashion to feel good: Giorgio Armani
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani says women like to wear stylish clothes because it makes them feel better about themselves.
The 78-year old menswear designer admits females no longer have to wear powerful-looking clothes to earn respect but still like to dress stylishly to boost their everyday confidence, reported Contactmusic.
"[Women] have edged out their standing in the world. Today, they don't have to wear a suit jacket to prove their authority. But still women need fashion to boost their feeling, to lift them into a higher sphere." said Armani.
After a hugely successful fashion career, Armani admits he's very lonely in his personal life because he gave up everything for his work.
He said, "People think, I don't have any time to meet them because I am too busy. But in the evening I'm at home sitting with my two cats in front of the TV. And nobody calls me."
- Jet Airways likely to terminate services of contract employees
- No link between mobile phone radiation and cancer, says Padma awardee doctor
- Mamata’s celebs revel in new role
- ‘Goa mining ban removal to breathe new life into sector’
- TCS, Mitsubishi arms merge to form tech firm in Japan
- ‘RSS worry for majority community too’