- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Congress-RJD pact likely today; Kerala Guv resigns, may contest
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
- UP kidsâ killer disease spread through lice, expert panel finds
With the festive season around the corner, it's time to start shopping. A two-day exhibition, organised by the ladies wing of Indian Merchants Chamber (IMC) at Vivanta by Taj President on October 17 and 18, promises to be a treat of sorts. This year, which is the 25th year of the exhibition, a posse of fashion and jewellery designers are taking part in it. While Shruti Sancheti, Vinita Pittie, Alpa Thacker and Poonam Bhagat will showcase their lines of festive clothing, Mansi Choksi, Suhani Parekh and Aradhana Khimji will up the glam quotient of the exhibition with their eye-catching jewellery. Moreover, for the first time, the exhibition will offer men's couture as well as a night bazaar.