- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
With the festive season around the corner, it's time to start shopping. A two-day exhibition, organised by the ladies wing of Indian Merchants Chamber (IMC) at Vivanta by Taj President on October 17 and 18, promises to be a treat of sorts. This year, which is the 25th year of the exhibition, a posse of fashion and jewellery designers are taking part in it. While Shruti Sancheti, Vinita Pittie, Alpa Thacker and Poonam Bhagat will showcase their lines of festive clothing, Mansi Choksi, Suhani Parekh and Aradhana Khimji will up the glam quotient of the exhibition with their eye-catching jewellery. Moreover, for the first time, the exhibition will offer men's couture as well as a night bazaar.