- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
With the festive season around the corner, it's time to start shopping. A two-day exhibition, organised by the ladies wing of Indian Merchants Chamber (IMC) at Vivanta by Taj President on October 17 and 18, promises to be a treat of sorts. This year, which is the 25th year of the exhibition, a posse of fashion and jewellery designers are taking part in it. While Shruti Sancheti, Vinita Pittie, Alpa Thacker and Poonam Bhagat will showcase their lines of festive clothing, Mansi Choksi, Suhani Parekh and Aradhana Khimji will up the glam quotient of the exhibition with their eye-catching jewellery. Moreover, for the first time, the exhibition will offer men's couture as well as a night bazaar.