Women should be ruthless: Rebecca Ferguson
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Singer Rebecca Ferguson thinks female artists need to be ruthless when it comes to men.
The 27-year-old 'Nothing's Real But Love' hitmaker insists women should give 'little treats' to guys rather than laying themselves bare, reported Contactmusic.
"If you want men to respect you, you have to be like 'you get to see this when you put the effort in'. Treat them like dogs, give them little treats and then give them the full dinner when they're ready," Ferguson said.
"There's too many people giving too much dinner and not dropping enough cookies," she added.
And when it comes to men and business she said women need to be assertive and she loved Lily Allen's 'Hard Out Here' video which hits out at sexism.
"I couldn't stop laughing! You know its sexist and women get exploited. You know it's 'be sexy and dance around me, and grind on me and we'll call you bitch'. But I don't think women conquer that by being in their own music videos acting even more provocative," Ferguson said.
"I don't think we then conquer men's stereotypes of us by dressing even more rude," she added.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students