Women spend 3 hours per day in getting ready
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Women spend more than three hours on an average getting dolled up before going out, a new survey has revealed.
A recent study by St. Ives revealed that women spend 43 weeks of their entire lives applying makeup and perfecting their faces.
While the average women may spend 91 hours a year getting her face in order, at least a third admitted that we wished we could cut the time spend fussing around with makeup.
However, despite recognising spending too much time on their faces, only 13 percent of have the confidence to go barefaced - with 1 percent of women admitting they wouldn't even go to the gym without makeup.
Leah Doherty, from St. Ives, explained that women are unable to drop their makeup brushes - despite the fact that friends and family think they look just as gorgeous without it.
Doherty explained that, despite the fact women spend so long getting ready, they still don't feel comfortable in their own skins. And, makeup or not, 8 percent of women spend at least 30 minutes a week altering images of themselves on Facebook.
"It seems modern women are not happy with the way they look even when wearing make-up, as our study reveals many are now even editing photographs of themselves before putting them on Facebook," she said.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit