Women underestimate their weight more than men do
ANI : London, Fri Dec 21 2012, 13:40 hrs
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
But the reality is much worse. Actual measurements put the figures at 24 percent and 26 percent respectively.
The report found that while people are generally close to knowing their actual height, their perception of weight is far less accurate.