Women use three times more make-up during festive season
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Women wear around three times as much make-up during the Christmas season, according to a poll, applying 12 products on to their faces before going on a night out.
In contrast, they use just four cosmetic items on a normal day and a mere eight on an evening out at any other time of year, the Daily Mail reported.
The time they spend in front of the mirror increases too, with an hour needed to create the perfect look for a Christmas party or meal with friends.