Women use three times more make-up during festive season
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Women wear around three times as much make-up during the Christmas season, according to a poll, applying 12 products on to their faces before going on a night out.
In contrast, they use just four cosmetic items on a normal day and a mere eight on an evening out at any other time of year, the Daily Mail reported.
The time they spend in front of the mirror increases too, with an hour needed to create the perfect look for a Christmas party or meal with friends.