Women use three times more make-up during festive season
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Women wear around three times as much make-up during the Christmas season, according to a poll, applying 12 products on to their faces before going on a night out.
In contrast, they use just four cosmetic items on a normal day and a mere eight on an evening out at any other time of year, the Daily Mail reported.
The time they spend in front of the mirror increases too, with an hour needed to create the perfect look for a Christmas party or meal with friends.
That's up from 20 minutes of preening on a typical day and 40 minutes of preparation for a non-festive evening out.