Women use three times more make-up during festive season
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Women wear around three times as much make-up during the Christmas season, according to a poll, applying 12 products on to their faces before going on a night out.
In contrast, they use just four cosmetic items on a normal day and a mere eight on an evening out at any other time of year, the Daily Mail reported.
The time they spend in front of the mirror increases too, with an hour needed to create the perfect look for a Christmas party or meal with friends.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words