Women "want to be objectified": Cameron Diaz
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz says women enjoy being the object of desire and there's nothing negative about it.
The 'Bad Teacher' star is aware that some people see her as just a pretty face and hot body, but says that's not necessarily a bad thing, reported Us magazine.
"I think every woman does want to be objectified. There's a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it's healthy," said Diaz.
The 40-year-old actress doesn't even mind stripping down to her underwear for photo shoots, as she did for a recent Terry Richardson spread in the November issue of Esquire UK.
"It's empowering. I'm not some young girl with the photographer going, 'Will you take your clothes off?' I'm like
[mimes stripping], 'How does this look?'"
And the stunning single star says that kind of confidence
doesn't just come from her world-famous face and figure.
"I'm a woman, I know how to handle myself. I know what I