Won't hesitate to do an adult film: Sherlyn Chopra
- SC bans registration of diesel vehicles above 2000cc in Delhi from Jan 1
- A day after CBI raid, Kejriwal points finger at Arun Jaitley over DDCA irregularities
- What Kejriwal’s tweets set off in BJP party office and the House
- Benchmark trial done in record 9 months, wheels of justice stall in other rape cases
- Either GST or destabilising of non-BJP govts, both cannot be together: Ghulam Nabi Azad
Why did you pose for a magazine like Playboy?
Over the years, I was constantly being told what to do and what not to do. But what I really wanted to do is to be me. By nature, I am very flamboyant and want to achieve excellence in whatever I do. That's how the idea of shooting for Playboy magazine came to me.
How did you approach the magazine?
I wrote to Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy magazine, expressing my desire to be on the cover of his iconic magazine, and that is how it started. I shall forever be grateful to him for having responded in the affirmative.
Were you not apprehensive about doing the shoot, and the criticism that you will have to face in India?
Not at all. I'd rather die than lead a fearful life.
By being bold, are you trying to be India's second Mallika Sherawat?
No. I'm India's first Sherlyn Chopra. And no one can deny that, not even my detractors.
Now that you have made your presence felt in the US, are you expecting offers from Hollywood films?
I'm open to excellent work opportunities from across the globe.
Tell us about your experiences in the Playboy mansion.
I was at the mansion, located in Los Angeles, California, for two weeks. I had a great time bonding with Hefner and his friends. The mansion is a beautiful place, inhabited by lovely people. Hefner is a man of few words. His reality is a far cry from his perception. He loves playing Dominoes and other indoor games,watching classic cinema and the company of gorgeous women. At heart he is like a little child.
Now that you have posed nude for a magazine, would you shoot for porn films?
If I got an offer for an adult film from a world famous director, I would not hesitate to do it.
- Odd-even car proposal being enforced without evidence or cost-benefit analysis
- This isn’t the last that France will see of Marine Le Pen and her National Front
- Climate agreement strikes fine balance between ambition, differentiation and finance
- Benedict Anderson’s work spurred debates on nationalism, neglected by the Left till then
- Paris Agreement will provide the template for future climate change action
- That’s what Pakistan’s broken pledges have reduced Afghanistan to